Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lentille

“…the world is fine if seen through wine

How true, how painfully true…

That citation welcomed an interestingly particular seminar to which I attended today. It was set in a rustic setting, surrounded by sky high roofs, yellowish maltese limestone and a glass of fine wine accompanying us through the evening.

The seminar dealt with photography as a career led by one of Malta’s leading photographers, Kevin Casha. His anthology of moments in life caught on lens would caress my eye all through the meeting while letting me enjoy an intense and passionate taste of dry red wine, carefully stored and handled.

Photography is made of too much intense elements for me to scribble a couple of words there and then which, in the end would be considered senseless compared to philosophical masterpeices which people wiser than myself have written about this tantalizing optic instrument. It’s a world of its own… a playground where everyone can play all day long, painting with light, freezing images, pleasing the eye, dancing with elegance…

Now you will probably get an idea why I choose my current username, lentille. And just to give you a tang of my zeal… take a look beneath.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home