Saturday, May 13, 2006

www's

Been doing lots of www's for the past two weeks (maybe this is the reason why my very recent postings have been this close to crap). First and foremost I felt the desperate need to move my website to a more proper hub server, minimising the slowness of pre-loading and any other similar inconveniences to the visitor. So there you go, as fresh as never before! Will also be doing some light face-lift in the coming days/weeks, so watch out!

Have also been asked to design a basic website for a well-renowned night club in Malta - Amazonia. I managed to come up with this - www.amazoniamalta.com. Will be doing some further photography re: nightclubbing in Malta, in the meantime enjoy this:

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

I loved the amazonia site and yours is great 2 :)

keep it up

18:51

 

Post a Comment

<< Home