Monday, October 16, 2006

Spaghetti Western

Il Buono: "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."









Il Brutto: "You never had a rope around your neck. Well, I'm going to tell you something. When that rope starts to pull tight, you can feel the Devil bite your ass."








Il Cattivo: "Oh I almost forgot. He payed me a thousand. I think his idea was that I kill you... but you know the pity is when I'm paid, I always follow my job through. You know that."


3 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

Mhux Il Buono nahseb ridt issemmih.. izda Il Bono!! :D Ok.. lame joke..

09:27

 
Blogger Victoria said...

lololol at janice comment hehehe

dawn il charatri li ghazzilt kemm il darba rajtom fuq xi rete 4.

nice quotes

23:12

 
Blogger keBo said...

Xtaqt sibt xi silta ta' Ennio Morricone biex nitfagħha imma ma sibtx, u ddejjaqni mużika fl-isfond ta' blog.

09:06

 

Post a Comment

<< Home