Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wet

As I sipped on my extremely savoury lemon tea I looked at the incessant rain droplets hitting against my office window. These last days have been extremely damp (...literally).

And for a split second there I remembered about a fantasy story from the Holy Bible; that of Noah and his legendary ark (some nutcase around the globe even claims that he owns a piece of his ark – yea right!). A drowned world… drowning people as far as the eye can see, an almost-apocalypse, havoc… waterworld! Hmmm… I am probably one of the few persons who actually liked that film (Waterworld, i.e.). It’s also a renowned secret that the filming crew went bankrupt a couple of months after the film was released – weird…considering that film directors are amongst the richest fellas on earth but anyway, black sheeps are here to stay, or so it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home